Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Bali and Jakarta for CMWC feat. Todd Danger


I trained by working three days at Mercury.






















The Surly Travelers Check has worked out great. It took a few tries to get it packed into the S&S travel case but I have it down now.









 First view of Taiwan.
 I had an enjoyable 20 hr layover in Taipei. I took the train to the city and my cheap Airbnb. Fun late night street scene and I had some delicious fried chicken.



The early morning walk to the train station was really nice. I would like to come back here and spend more time at some point.




Hello Kitty plane has got to be a good omen.



 Made it to Densapar and found Todd. Our hotel has a sweet rooftop pool and dudes keep bringing us buckets of ice cold beer and delicious spicy noodles, I could get used to this.




No comments: