Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Photos from Asia part 2 - Kuala Lumpur


Shout out to ANA Airlines for the terrific food. I had to finally tell them no more Hagen-Daz, unbelievable.
Also thanks to Scott's Cheap Flights! LAX-KUL-BKK-NRT-LAX for $512, not bad.




 First view of Japan, possible race track?



 Second view. I would love to explore some of rural Japan next time, though I know I'll feel even less welcome than I did in Tokyo.




Second meal as we transferred out of Tokyo. Good job, ANA.




 The view from our Airbnb in Kuala Lumpur. Quite a city!




 Big ups to the French for spreading their pastry culture around SE Asia. This was not a great one but the coffee was good.



Views from our place during the day.




This sandwich was a terrible mistake. Certain aspects of the party were wary of street meat and we visited this vegan place. The iced coffee and AC were excellent but the mushroom in this sandwich seemed like it was grown in a vat, so slimy!



 What're you going to do, cane me?



Shopping in Malaysia can get pretty intimate.

No comments: