Monday, October 15, 2007


So the road trip is on for tomorrow. Dabby and Rev. Phil are fully onboard, though I can't understand why we didn't get a fourth...who wouldn't want to spend 2 weeks in a small car with 3 loud, bald, opinionated men?
As an optimist I'm certain I'll have a good time, though I'm seeing some bad omens. I have a cold for the first time in years and today when I was riding the cargo bike I experienced increasing stiffness in the outside of my left (good) knee followed by acute pain. I tried to tough it out but I barely made it up the Interstate hill. Dee gave me some frozen black eyed peas, which I strapped to my leg with an innertube and continued on in the Audi to Vancouver for a filing at Clark County Circuit Court. I'm currently icing and elevating and I'm sure it'll be better in a few days. I've got to get fitted for that bike before I ride it again though, something is not right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy shit ryan, if you survive that trip with even half your sanity i will be so impressed i'll buy you a beer. i'm pretty sure you'll need it...