Sunday, January 20, 2008

NAHBS


The 4th Annual North American Handmade Bicycle Show is at the convention center February 8-10. Though not an official team activity I've heard several alumni might be in town, including some aspects of the Republic of Doom and possibly our long lost brother Brue. So I'm hereby announcing the unofficial Team WRECK trail ride of the NAHBS. Unless it's raining cats and dogs we'll meet at the Polo Haus Sunday, Feb. 10th at 9am and head to Scappoose or Brown's Camp for some mud bogging fun. Leave a comment if you want to reserve a spot. I've got several loaner bikes for this season, including a 15 inch Klein and a 17.5 inch DBR titanium.

Also, how the hell did we miss out on this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just got a mew MTB! Remind me and I'm in. Oh, and I have dude's contact info who is doing that show and website if you want it. Maybe not too late.

Anonymous said...

17.5"? interested in the loaner...