Sunday, July 01, 2007

Scenes from a weekend retreat at Mud Branch Acres


My favorite magnolia tree is finally blooming.


Pitting wild cherries. Dabby made cobbler, syrup and martinis out of them. I don't know if we'll get around to an Iron Chef competition at the Rickreall Open this year but if we do expect Battle Wild Cherry or Battle Filbert.


Blood on his hands.






I told Dabby he should send this photo to the president of IHOP and ask for 60k plus benefits. These were some fine pancakes.

I had some old comics out for Jaden to look at. Here's Dabby "enjoying" Miracle Man Special #1 by Alan Moore in 3D.


The cherry cobbler was excellent. He topped it with Krusteaz, cinnamon, sugar and butter.


I finally got a haircut.

I was afraid I might lose my mystical power but if anything it's increased.


No comments: